New Pro Jackets Progress

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
My Grandpa came over from Italy at 3 y.o. As a youngster, he helped build Yankees Triplets Field in Binghamton. He was also on the demolition crew when they tore it down in the decades later. All the great stars came through AAA, for NY Yanks. When they decided to rebuild it for the AA Mets, he came out of retirement to once again, build it. Now, Kevin Parada gets to play on that field. Deservedly!

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Went to see Greenville play tonight and Campbell went 1 for 3 with a walk. He looked very good in the field too and is hitting above .300 in limited playing time so far. He is one to watch going forward.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Saw Baron hit a HR against Binghamton yesterday. Don't have video of it, but happy for him even though it was against my Rumble Ponies.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Atta boy Chandler!

Regular season over in AAA so he will be in the playoffs. I hope he is with them next year as I get Bulls season tickets shared with some other guys. We are right behind the dugout. Tampa likes to develop their players through the minors and he is on the move within their system. If he can hit 300 he should easily have major potential. Only a couple of guys on the roster hit above 300 this year and one of them moved up mid season.

gtbeak

Jolly Good Fellow

Did Simpson get injured? I see that his last steal was on September 6th, and his last four games at Bowling Green he only ran once, getting thrown out. Then, after being promoted to Durham he didn't appear in any games. G0lftime or anyone else have any details on this?