New 2019 WBB Commitment & Misc.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I know this sounds eerily familiar, like MBB on Wed. vs. NWestern.....we dig a 20 point hole at halftime, then come roaring back to outscore undefeated Myd., 26-9 in the third period. 67-54 is a disappointing outcome. Kind of thought we would be more competitive on the road against a ranked team. Should have been more composed and Dixon had her worst game. Pan was not on, 3-14!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Recruit for ‘19-20, Alisha Lewis is being regarded now as one of the best PG’s in the Nation.

As we embark on the BCollege game(end of non-conference yesterday), the 3 losses were to good teams. Of the 10 wins, only a couple were NCAA quality opponents. Several were blowouts, as expected. We will find out how much the chemistry, rotation, will take effect in the coming weeks. Very realistic shot at 20 wins, while only needing 10 Conference victories within the 16 game schedule to come.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Also, Fletcher had 18 pts. As a scoring PG that really opens up the floor.
Outrebounded the Eagles, 55-30.

N.D. at home Sunday. With UConn losing, they are the de facto #1 team in the Nation.
Free Adidas Shirts to the first 500 fans.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Nice to beat Duke, 70-64. Collins 1-0 as Honorary Coach.

Balogun(three-time ACC Rookie-of-the-week), Cubaj, both with double, doubles!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The Nwora young lady, might be the sleeper in the class that G.T. signed this Fall.
Her father Alex, coached the Nigerian National Team and his son Jordan. What a Sophmore season Jordan is having for Louisville. Averaging 21 ppg., fine 3 pt. marksman, good defense. Pastner should have made him more of a priority.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Sometimes being in the “mix,” is not good enough! Coach had a reputation as a closer. No knock on the Assistants or the Nworas’ interest in Tech. CMJ had no problem closing against Syracuse. Although I’m sure if they had a baglady, we would have had no chance.

Thanks for the deep double-scoop insight, ice cream guys!

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Sometimes being in the “mix,” is not good enough! Coach had a reputation as a closer. No knock on the Assistants or the Nworas’ interest in Tech. CMJ had no problem closing against Syracuse. Although I’m sure if they had a baglady, we would have had no chance.

Thanks for the deep double-scoop insight, ice cream guys!

We were in fact not in the mix, but the expected destination, piling up crystal ball picks, until Louisville decided to offer late.

Thanks for confirming that you choose to ignore the reality of competing against a hall of fame coach of a crazy strong fan base with a ton of money, recent (vacated) national championships and the bag men to match.

B4L - I'm glad you keep this women's hoops thread going because they've got some exciting stuff going on and Coach Jo does a great job, but maybe you should stick to what you know and keep the Pastner potshots to yourself.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Thanks for attending this thread. Maybe you should stay with what you know up in the Northeast?

Since you don’t have insight into the Nwora family(other than Crystal Balls, which are Media guesses), try to stay on reporting the “bagmen,” to the NCAA.

We were in the mix, and as Ramblin Red and others have brought up-Pastner has missed out on many of his targets. I will continue to go to the games, support the team, the coach and comment on any forum that I choose to. No matter what you say or think. CJP has done a magnificent job coaching what talent he has. Defense(particularly this zone has been stifling lately), gets good grades all three years. His first year here was wonderful on the floor. I wish the excitement at the games would have kept building off of that, although recruiting has flattened. Hopefully, we can develop what we have currently and add a Nwora or a Little to it. Not a potshot, more of an observation!

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Thanks for attending this thread. Maybe you should stay with what you know up in the Northeast?

Since you don’t have insight into the Nwora family(other than Crystal Balls, which are Media guesses), try to stay on reporting the “bagmen,” to the NCAA.

We were in the mix, and as Ramblin Red and others have brought up-Pastner has missed out on many of his targets. I will continue to go to the games, support the team, the coach and comment on any forum that I choose to. No matter what you say or think. CJP has done a magnificent job coaching what talent he has. Defense(particularly this zone has been stifling lately), gets good grades all three years. His first year here was wonderful on the floor. I wish the excitement at the games would have kept building off of that, although recruiting has flattened. Hopefully, we can develop what we have currently and add a Nwora or a Little to it. Not a potshot, more of an observation!

LOL! You keep keeping on KJMC. Trying to turn around the shot you took by widening the scope of your statement & proclaiming how supportive you've been, which I honestly believe, but get real about Nwora's recruitment.

Hardy had us in deep and he never really went beyond GT & Louisville, when you look back on it. He cut his list to 12, visited GT, visited & committed to Louisville. That's only being in the mix though.

Anyway, I'm glad his sister is heading to The Flats.