New 2019 WBB Commitment & Misc.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Just because Mom and Dad, the latter who is a BASKETBALL Coach and an educator wanted him to come here....don’t let that stand in your way Mr. DTM, of discounting facts. I would rather have a wider mind than a narrower scope, because you leave yourself open to discovery while learning and gaining more knowledge. BTW-Tell us about the bagman/bagmen you know first hand about? Didn’t think so.

P.M. me, should you need to continue.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Just because Mom and Dad, the latter who is a BASKETBALL Coach and an educator wanted him to come here....don’t let that stand in your way Mr. DTM, of discounting facts. I would rather have a wider mind than a narrower scope, because you leave yourself open to discovery while learning and gaining more knowledge. BTW-Tell us about the bagman/bagmen you know first hand about? Didn’t think so.

P.M. me, should you need to continue.

I don't need to continue. You're very desperate to be right, even though there's a 10 page thread that shows how strong we were for Nwora until Louisville made a late push.

That's where the disagreement lies. Your claim of being GT in the mix, my claim of GT being a strong player. You want facts. Go back and look through them.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Put you on “ignore.” Hopefully, you will grant me the same courtesy, while doing the same. End of you attacking me.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Wonderful, furious comeback today at the big MacTit-G.T. downs #12 Syracuse OrangeLadies, 65-55, in the final 7 minutes. Balogun with several 3’s keeping us alive and Fletcher hitting those charity tosses.

We needed this for win #13 and evening up the conference record. 8th ranked Wolfpack next Sunday.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Wonderful, furious comeback today at the big MacTit-G.T. downs #12 Syracuse OrangeLadies, 65-55, in the final 7 minutes. Balogun with several 3’s keeping us alive and Fletcher hitting those charity tosses.

We needed this for win #13 and evening up the conference record. 8th ranked Wolfpack next Sunday.
Wow...finally, a win against a Top 15 opponent. And coming from 10 down at the half to win by 10 is impressive. After a lousy week for GT athletics, this was nice bit of news to get.

Makes me feel better about this teams chances down the stretch..they're still pretty young, right?

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Two Freshmen McD’ees Burger Gals to build around, yes we have a young foundation to build around. I still like our chances, because CMJ teams usually peak in Feb.(like Bobby Cremins’ squads did).

During that 17-3 run, Pan hit a big three to tie it. Her experience, and having Fletcher gaining more PG seasoning, we can get to the dance this March!

Lightbulb

Jolly Good Fellow
8th ranked and undefeated NC State women are coming to town on Sunday @ 2pm. They lost their leading scorer Grace Hunter for the season a couple of weeks ago but have still managed to remain the only undefeated team. Hopefully we'll have a decent turnout for the game and hand them their first loss of the season!