Need more excitement and hate around here!

4NatlChmps

Jolly Good Fellow
Everyone is SO pissed because we should be undefeated. Still in fetal position over losing to the weak sisters of the ACC. UNC and Duke both suck so bad and yet we somehow allowed those fools victory.

I still love JT5 and CPJ

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
I heard one of the idiot hosts on 92.9 the Game say that Tech isn't serious about winning the natty until they "ditch the option". Seriously dude? One of the top offenses in the nation and you'd ditch it? Morons.
Uga isnt serious about winning a national championship until they ditch Richt. The uga fans around here use to give me a hard time about our offense but after having such a hard time stopping it last year and seeing what we are doing this year. Not too much being said about the offense.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
suck it all you ACC preseason prediction talking head media idiots
Same to the ones saying the defenses have the TO figured out.
Can't wait for next year for it to start over again.

Would it be great if coach got ACC coach of the year - he could thank them for doubting him, the players and our offense = then quote you!

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Just loved how we sacked the NCS QB, force a fumble, recover it and all the announcers want to talk about is the history of the QB as he lays on the ground cause he hurt his finger!