#NDvsGT 55 to Zero

GTcanWINagain

Banned
Why should they be expected to play hard?

Just kidding they dont need gt fans.
This is the same mediocre coaching like GT hoops had with Brian Gregory. A good guy who just coached in a way that could not lead to winning. Gregory wanted to win, but a line up with no offense is not a sound strategy against a high level opponent!

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
For the posters that used to say “defenses have figured out the triple option” how do you rationalize yourself out of thinking that defenses have figured out our shotgun spread offense?

This was just a putrid display today. I really hope the players are able to turn it around next week. The coaches sure don’t seem to be preparing them well.
Defenses definitely have it figured out better than our offense does.

A timeout, followed by a delay of game, followed by an early snap… that series was epic

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
Defenses definitely have it figured out better than our offense does.

A timeout, followed by a delay of game, followed by an early snap… that series was epic
Kinda like the dumb A-Back fake play that never ever ever worked and usually caused us to jump offsides. Short memories.

Here's a tip. The triple option ain't coming back to Georgia Tech. Move on.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I refuse to buy tickets or actively watch games until Collins is gone. Sorry if you don't agree with that and think fans should stick with the team through thick and thin but I refuse to contribute to his salary
I can't exactly blame you, but remember that the players are every one of them Tech men, and the band Tech men and women. As for me and my house, we shall go down to the campus to shout to Hell with georgia, no matter how humiliating the loss. Because those students deserve to hear us proclaim the good word.

Tadams6599

Jolly Good Fellow
Laughable, I’ve never been so emotionally pained as a fan I love the student athletes but if these coaches aren’t gone it’ll be hard to attend another game