#NDvsGT 55 to Zero

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
EA98FDD4-E66F-4507-B553-59FC071FE9DC.jpeg

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Left after the 1st qtr. THE 1ST QTR! Absolute ****ing embarrassment! Only positive was spending the day with my son st his first game. He had a blast but I was disgusted at what I sat through. Someone needs to make sure people lose their jobs. And the school also needs to decide if they give a **** about football or other athletic programs. Football is dead. Georgia will bury the casket next Saturday. Hope we wear black watch unis. It’ll be our own funeral…..

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
How does a team rebound knowing next week could be another HUGE blowout at home with likely 90% UGA fans .
If you are a 2nd Tier Star player getting your shot at Norte Dame, Georgia, Clemson etc is why you go to Ga Tech. To prove you belong among the elite…the opportunities are there, they need to be savored and exploited, not squandered…

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
So true....next week will be very bad. When you consider how many dawg fans will be there compared to gt fans it will likely be VERY discouraging to the players.
HOPEFULL, knowing there will be plenty of NFL scouts onsite to see the other team, this will give some of our players something to play hard..er for...

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
When I was growing up, there was a junior high team made up of 8th and 9th graders and a varsity team of 10th through 12th graders. Some years they would scrimmage. We looked like the junior high team against the varsity today.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
For the posters that used to say “defenses have figured out the triple option” how do you rationalize yourself out of thinking that defenses have figured out our shotgun spread offense?

This was just a putrid display today. I really hope the players are able to turn it around next week. The coaches sure don’t seem to be preparing them well.