ND tickets go on sale TONIGHT 7/23

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
If you are not on the ND buying website, I would suggest signing in now - the virtual waiting room has already started.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Already sold out i guess? Everyone else getting "unavailable to secure seats in this price level"?

Jacketfish

Jolly Good Fellow
Back to my original request..if anyone has 2 they would like to sell that are together, please message me...

Was planning on buying 4 tonight and selling the 2 I got through season tickets. So far it's not looking good. If I find a way to get 4 together, I will let you know.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
I just got four tickets for me and some friends... all singles across the stadium. Going to sell them for greater than face and use that to buy 4 together.

Also, anybody interested in seeing what seats we have and possibly trading if it's mutually beneficial?

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
I just got four tickets for me and some friends... all singles across the stadium. Going to sell them for greater than face and use that to buy 4 together.

Also, anybody interested in seeing what seats we have and possibly trading if it's mutually beneficial?
how likely you think it is you can sell them for greater than face?