ND tickets go on sale TONIGHT 7/23

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
I just got four tickets for me and some friends... all singles across the stadium. Going to sell them for greater than face and use that to buy 4 together.

Also, anybody interested in seeing what seats we have and possibly trading if it's mutually beneficial?
I was going to do the same thing but I figured it would be hard to sell single tickets.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Yeah... We're going no matter what, so we figured we should just get seats and worst case try to stand near each other.

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
Yeah... We're going no matter what, so we figured we should just get seats and worst case try to stand near each other.
I bought 4 tickets through GTAA but I need 5 so my plan was to buy 5 through ND tonight and sell the 4 I got through GTAA. The only thing I can do now is try to find a single seat close by the 4 I have once tech lets me know what section my tickets are in. If I can't find a ticket close by I guess I will have 4 tickets for sale.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
I bought 4 tickets through GTAA but I need 5 so my plan was to buy 5 through ND tonight and sell the 4 I got through GTAA. The only thing I can do now is try to find a single seat close by the 4 I have once tech lets me know what section my tickets are in. If I can't find a ticket close by I guess I will have 4 tickets for sale.

Gotcha... Well, I have 4 singles on the way that I'm willing to sell. Let me know if you're interested and I can try to see if a seat I have is near you.

Also, do you know the visitor section for the game?

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
FYI they still haven''t sold out of individual tickets. I bought the first one that was available but am going back to see if I can get something better or closer to friends then sell the first one.

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
Gotcha... Well, I have 4 singles on the way that I'm willing to sell. Let me know if you're interested and I can try to see if a seat I have is near you.

Also, do you know the visitor section for the game?
I called the tech ticket office this morning and they said they didn't know what sections we would be in because they have not received the tickets from ND. My wife has been online since 6 putting in request for single tickets trying to get 4 together as close as possible.