ND Ticket Allocations Come Out Today

dcyellowjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Got the e-mail saying I have two tickets, but no charges have appeared on my credit card. As far as I know, I never saved any credit card info with the ticket office and in any case the one I would have used was re-issued a couple of months ago so they wouldn't be able to successfully charge it anyway. Not sure how or when I'm supposed to go about paying for the tickets. The website doesn't show anything about ND tickets. Guess I'll give them a call next week.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I also noticed the site doesn't show ND tickets, even though the link states/infers it will.

Take your tickets and run!!! Seriously though, call GTAA ticket office Monday to get cleared up if still not showing on CC website come Monday.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I think I forgot to order away tix to Clemson game....hoping it ain't too late for it.
I requested ND and Clemson. Email said that I have two ND tix.

Heck I ordered the ND ones as a lark thinking that with zero A-T points I had no chance. Guess everyone got ND tix that asked for them.

I really wanted the Clemson tix though - more than the ND ones.

Can't tell anything from the GTAA website, it doesn't even reflect the 2015 season tix that they already charged me for.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I think we are going to travel well to this game....lots of white and gold in the stands. Got my tickets to Clemson also and would like to see a large showing there also.

Along those lines...... wearing gold is fine at Clem.....but should we try to show out in white at ND? I think FSU would make a great white out game at home.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I think we are going to travel well to this game....lots of white and gold in the stands. Got my tickets to Clemson also and would like to see a large showing there also.

Along those lines...... wearing gold is fine at Clem.....but should we try to show out in white at ND? I think FSU would make a great white out game at home.
How do you know you got Clemson tickets? There is still nothing listed in my account.

BTW - There is an announcement stating the FSU is the 2015 Whiteout.

football_promo.jpg

Animal02

Banned

Gold will show well , most ND fans wear navy or green