ND Ticket Allocations Come Out Today

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
It is my understanding from the ticket office that ticket holders who requested ND tickets will know whether they received their requests today. Fingers crossed!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm anxious (even though there is obviously still a lot of time to game day) to see our request turn into real tickets. Then, we'll mark that logistic off the list and look forward to Notre Dame!

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Do you think there will be any tickets left over for non alumni or will Tech's allotment be completely sold out?

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure...but I do know that all of the alums that have season tickets that I know requested tickets to the game. I'm definitely worried about getting tickets...hopefully my concerns will be alleviated today.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
If you don't get them this round and know a ND alum, they can get their tickets in July so still plenty of chances

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I just checked my CC account and saw the same thing, but I'm trying to hold my excitement until I get a firm confirmation

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
The past two games at ND '97 and '07, there were no tickets left after the allocation to donors and students.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure students are at the bottom of the list for priority for this type of thing. This game will probably have a ton of students requesting tickets, so I'd guess that after the season ticket holders are allocated the students will take the rest.

Animal02

Banned
Yeah, I'm pretty sure students are at the bottom of the list for priority for this type of thing. This game will probably have a ton of students requesting tickets, so I'd guess that after the season ticket holders are allocated the students will take the rest.
I thought they allocated a small number of tickets for students regardless.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know if there is any group travel setup with alcohol included? I saw the thing from Tech come out a while back, but I thought you had to stay at those outrageously priced hotels to buy-in

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
I have a $360 authorization on my credit card. Not sure how that happened since I was nowhere near qualifying for 4 tickets.

I doubt I will actually be able to attend the game, but with as many posters on here begging for tickets I figured I would have no problem finding a diehard Tech fan on here to take them off my hands. Just doing my part to contribute to the GTSwarm community.

Please don't swarm me with requests just yet (no pun intended). I would love to go if any way possible, but if I can't I will create a thread or post in an existing thread offering my tickets (if they in fact come).

bhoffman123

Georgia Tech Fan
I wish there was a way for die hard alumni/fans not living in Atlanta (and season ticket holders) to get tickets easier. Living In Cincinnati this is one of the few games I can get to easily but the prices are insane. I might just save the money and take the trip to Dublin instead. I like those Irish better anyway.

Architorture23

Jolly Good Fellow
Looking good
f2SFeRKl.jpg

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
Looks like @GTpdm and I are in the club also, at least as far as American Express is concerned. Would love to get the final word in an email from GTAA so we can be 100% certain.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Just got the e-mail that says I have two tickets.

However, the Tech ticket website is horrible. When I login there is no way to see what I've purchased for the 2015 season