ND Linebacker on GT

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
The only true worry I have about this game is our young guys getting star struck by the campus/stadium/golden domes and the Oline of ND being so fierce, big, and athletic. Other than those 2 things... I'm pretty confident that we win by atleast 10 points.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Their cornerback, Keivarae Russell has also spoken: "Again, nothing against them but they haven’t played nobody like Notre Dame." and this:
To stop a team like that we’ve just got to match their intensity, because they’re going to come out intense and really try to run it down our throats, and I think if we match their intensity and match their discipline, I think we can beat these guys because I think we’re better athletes. I think we’re stronger. I think we’re faster. I think overall, especially like I said, we’re going to be the best team they play ...
(other quotes not included for effect)

I wonder what Georgia, Florida State, Clemson, and Miami have to say about that.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
My man Keivarae Russell had more to say: "It can be an easy game if you stay disciplined and follow your guy around. … You got to understand your role."

LINK