NCAA Tournament

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Bacot is being a warrior. Better than I expected. He is controlling the game

UNC making shots. Kansas not making shots they started the game making

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
So far it looks the opposite. Don't expect Kansas to fade away though. We'll see if the starters for the Heels can make it all game.

Neither team looks good shooting. Unc's advantage of on the boards and at the ft line and I've seen that story play out all too often over the years against Carolina teams.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Baycot toughing it out. He’s missing shots, he can’t elevate normally and his rhythm is off due to wobbly ankle but he’s still trying to make things happen.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Congratulations to UGAInhalesBriskly! Great name and even better bracket!

The winner of the GTSwarm (un)Official bracket.

Patrick Stewart Cheers GIF by Blunt Talk

Bamajacket

Jolly Good Fellow
That was an incredible game, Kansas took advantage of Bacot’s absence at the end to score the clinching basket.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
That was an incredible game, Kansas took advantage of Bacot’s absence at the end to score the clinching basket.

Kansas has been attacking the other team's weaknesses all tournament. They've played REALLY well this tournament....but F'em, the clock is running out for Kansas and Self before the hammer drops. I would not be shocked if Self retired and rode off into the sunset with a championship this offseason before he gets smacked by the NCAA.

This was a good showing for the ACC despite how the championship game ended. I was surprised UNC played as well as they did given the emotional and physical toll they spent against Duke. Hubert Davis did a masterful job in his first year.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Looking at various mock drafts, it’s possible Carolina returns everyone other than Manek, as none are projected as NBA players. Don we see another year of Bacot’s seven step, no dribble post moves or Love’s non stop chestthumping after shooting 5-27? Davis is a stud and Leaky holds it together for them