NCAA Tournament

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I had the same result you did Cuse and I don't know about you but my confidence level was very low this year with brackets. It just didn't feel like there were any dominant teams that couldn't be beat if they weren't really on their A game.

I always felt like my bracket was going to blow up, just a matter of when.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
All year I thought Duke had the best starting five, but they weren't always a great team. Last night in the final 8-9 minutes they were. Playing like that will win the championship.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Well mine sure as hadies has blown up. Other than picking a deep run by UNC not sure I got much right. Only one Final Four pick left (KS). Is kind of liberating though :cool:

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Well mine sure as hadies has blown up. Other than picking a deep run by UNC not sure I got much right. Only one Final Four pick left (KS). Is kind of liberating though :cool:

Ha. Like you just came out of the 'bad basketball prognosticator' closet. Wait, is that offensive? :confused:

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Ha. Like you just came out of the 'bad basketball prognosticator' closet. Wait, is that offensive? :confused:
You can choose whatever narrative you want.

I'm sticking with: I went all-in preflop with pocket aces, but that only gave me an 80% chance of beating ducks (pocket 2's). I made the perfect bracket with the information available at that time. Everyone else got lucky.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Well I feel insulted - even if it is sort of true. :cautious:
Announcement: Board Wide distribution:

After some deep soul searching, I am happy to share both with our larger GTSwarm family, and most specifically our pal @YlJacket that @kg01 regrets the approach he took to levity.

He understands how his comment, when taken in the absurd absence of the context that he holds you in the highest and dearest regard, could be misconstrued as insensitive.

To help aid him in his journey of self-reflection and self-improvement he asks that you donate to his goFundMe @KG01VacationSlushFund.

Please ignore the unfortunate name, he totally isn’t going to use the monies from this fund to fly to the mayfield farms and get the ice cream straight out the freezer.. Scouts honor.

🤞🏽🤷🏻‍♂️

MidtownJacket

Staff member
You can choose whatever narrative you want.

I'm sticking with: I went all-in preflop with pocket aces, but that only gave me an 80% chance of beating ducks (pocket 2's). I made the perfect bracket with the information available at that time. Everyone else got lucky.
Oh I can totally relate to this.

Pay Me GIF

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Announcement: Board Wide distribution:

After some deep soul searching, I am happy to share both with our larger GTSwarm family, and most specifically our pal @YlJacket that @kg01 regrets the approach he took to levity.

He understands how his comment, when taken in the absurd absence of the context that he holds you in the highest and dearest regard, could be misconstrued as insensitive.

To help aid him in his journey of self-reflection and self-improvement he asks that you donate to his goFundMe @KG01VacationSlushFund.

Please ignore the unfortunate name, he totally isn’t going to use the monies from this fund to fly to the mayfield farms and get the ice cream straight out the freezer.. Scouts honor.

🤞🏽🤷🏻‍♂️
I can see through the incredibly thin veneer of your "apology" for KG and am not swayed in the least. You both shall soon hear from my emissaries at Dowe Cheatem and Howe with regards to the substance required to effect a true apology. While it may not approach the scale of KG's Mayfield addiction, I can assure you I do expect it to be substantial.

You want to go ahead and send me your account details so I can take care of this?

💸🤑

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I can see through the incredibly thin veneer of your "apology" for KG and am not swayed in the least. You both shall soon hear from my emissaries at Dowe Cheatem and Howe with regards to the substance required to effect a true apology. While it may not approach the scale of KG's Mayfield addiction, I can assure you I do expect it to be substantial.

You want to go ahead and send me your account details so I can take care of this?

💸🤑
Yikes! What have I gotten myself embroiled in!

Haha. Appreciate you; and the laughter in these dark, Gonzagaless days of the tourney.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yikes! What have I gotten myself embroiled in!

Haha. Appreciate you; and the laughter in these dark, Gonzagaless days of the tourney.

No worries, Mid. He committed a fatal error in insensitively referencing my "addiction". :cry:

That's a no-no in 2022, baybee. I smell a countersuit that'll keep us both knee-deep in ice cream sandwiches for the rest of our lives.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I've loved watching this St. Peter's team. They remind me of the GT team last year. They play tough, get in opponents' heads, win the mental games, win every 50/50 ball, and they do not give a **** about the brand of your logo.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
No worries, Mid. He committed a fatal error in insensitively referencing my "addiction". :cry:

That's a no-no in 2022, baybee. I smell a countersuit that'll keep us both knee-deep in ice cream sandwiches for the rest of our lives.

My colleagues have told me to fold given the risk of major losses to fund KG’s Mayfield addiction for life