NCAA Golf C'ship - 2014

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Had a lot of family things going on so I didn't get a chance to follow the rounds very closely.

Thanks for keeping us updated gents!

I'm really enjoying the non-football related discussion going on in the Football off-season. :)

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
Definitely not good, but there is still some hope.

Richy has lost his match. A moment ago Bo was down 2 with 3 to play and Anders was down 3 with 4 to play. Ollie is 1 up and Seth is 1 down with plenty to play. It looked really bad at that point.

But Bo took the next hole so he is now down 1 with 2 to play. He needs to pull out his match. If he can, then it should come down to Seth's match, and I think we have a chance there.

Go Bo!

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
Bo is down to his last hole still down 1.

Anders picked up a hole so he is now down 2 with 3 to play.

Seth dropped a hole so he is now down 2 with 4 to play.

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
Anders took his second straight hole and is now down 1 with 2 to play. Seth is still down 2 with only 3 to play now.

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
Bo couldn't pull out his match. Ollie dropped a hole so he now even with 2 to play.

If I was a political analyst, I would be calling this match for Okie St.

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
Just when you think they are done...

Anders took his 3rd straight hole and is now even with 1 to play.

I agree that I am not sure that Seth can pull his out, and Ollie isn't leading his match, so still a long shot.

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
I guess I was too quick. The webpage showed Anders evening up his match, but now it shows that he is still 1 down with 1 to go.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Frustrated for the team today, BUT happy that they made it to today's play. Congrats to the GT Jackets for making it to Match play.