Votes: 26 20.5%
  • NC State by 7-13

Votes: 20 15.7%
  • NC State by 14+

Votes: 16 12.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 2897

This is really one of those strange games where both teams are best by injuries, getting all the bad luck, and playing tons of young people. It could be a 13-11 game. We could win 35-10. They could win 35-10. Defenses could score more than the offenses.

As always, unless we run like we did at Miami.....NC State 24 Tech 0. I am not feeling it for this game.

Oh and since I will be in Atlanta, for the UGA week I will give that prediction as well. UGA 56 Tech 0. We will not even sniff the end zone. Kirby will play his 2 and 3s starting at the half to get ready for LSU which will keep the score down.

Jmonty71

Banned
I think NC St. gets the better of us. It's a boring ugly game, filled with errors on both sides. NC St 23 GT 14

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The players are about equal in age and level of injury . With our loss of Brandon and Braun one could say we are lower in talent, but since this is end of season .
imo
End of season games are really about past player development by ast coaching staff and in game adjustments by oc, d , and hc.

imo, I have not seen any dl improvement like I have seen in ol and other positions. I have seen some positive in game adjustments ,but more often than they were by the opposing hc.

This is a great opportunity for Collins and crew to demonstrate in game competence. To get my approval I am not expecting legendary in game competence like some of last acc 2018 games (uva miami).

Going w the positive , gt wins 24-14.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I predict I will be pissed traffic is so bad. I predict a normal 3 hour drive will take 4-5. I predict I will be rushing the whole day at work and trying to leave early. I predict I will be home about 2-3 in the morning.

But My hours of driving will be worth it so I can support my yellow jackets!

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
The players are about equal in age and level of injury . With our loss of Brandon and Braun one could say we are lower in talent, but since this is end of season .
imo
End of season games are really about past player development by ast coaching staff and in game adjustments by oc, d , and hc.

imo, I have not seen any dl improvement like I have seen in ol and other positions. I have seen some positive in game adjustments ,but more often than they were by the opposing hc.

This is a great opportunity for Collins and crew to demonstrate in game competence. To get my approval I am not expecting legendary in game competence like some of last acc 2018 games (uva miami).

Going w the positive , gt wins 24-14.
Realistically , this is the last game this year to show improvement- on the scoreboard at least. 3 blowouts to end a season of " guys working extremely hard"will not be encouraging.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
It'll be interesting to see. I don't have much knowledge of NCSU but imo if they give us some time and don't bring a ton of pressure off the edge I could see us have some success offensively.