NC St: We win tonight

LibertyTurns

Banned
OK, we do have a game tonight don't we? Crickets on here.

I'm predicting we win big, not just win. Easily double digits. This will be the first game of a minimum of 2 game ACC win streak. When's the last time that happened?

Go Jackets!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
You know what ..... I'm with you! Let's do dis thing! :rage:

Nah, but I can actually see us winning since Gottfried is basically the white PHew.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
OK, we do have a game tonight don't we? Crickets on here.

I'm predicting we win big, not just win. Easily double digits. This will be the first game of a minimum of 2 game ACC win streak. When's the last time that happened?

Go Jackets!

LOL. I can't remember the last time I didn't know when our next game was, but after LOLvl, I shrugged.

Wasn't able to watch the game. What was the guard rotation? How many minutes did Jorg and Heath get? Scoring 90 pts in a ACC game is a rare event. Good win, especially on the road. Their house has never kind to Tech basketball.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Won amid horrible ref calls (nothing new with tobacco road cooking I know) and even got through some adversity with not being able to score when they got the lead down to 1. MGH's 5 point trip helped out. I think he's finally realizing when nothing is there go ahead and try to create. It's okay if it doesn't work out.