Natty

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Really impressed with these guys, and excited to have them as Jackets. Everybody knows they are exceptional athletes but if they will put in the hard work physically and mentally, they will indeed take GT to the next level. Love that these guys are coming in ready to make our defense and our team better.

On another note, no, mr. interveiwer, GT is not second-rate to the "major" programs of the SEC. Not every kid is made for LSU.

Milwaukee

Banned
Love the high standards they set for themselves: starting spot, acc championship, national championship. I hope they infect the entire locker room with this mentality.

That's awesome, thanks for sharing.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I think BJS has a very good chance to earn PT and help us next year.

Will be interesting to see how the chips fall for all the DBs

Really impressed with these guys, and excited to have them as Jackets. Everybody knows they are exceptional athletes but if they will put in the hard work physically and mentally, they will indeed take GT to the next level. Love that these guys are coming in ready to make our defense and our team better.

On another note, no, mr. interveiwer, GT is not second-rate to the "major" programs of the SEC. Not every kid is made for LSU.
"Not every kid is made for LSU." Nor is every kid INTERESTED in LSU.

techdad

Jolly Good Fellow
I'd like to see Georgia Tech start something like "Jackets For Life" that former GT players could get involved in similar to the Tennessee "Vols For Life";)(n)
That would be a great idea. My brother played at UT and is involved in the VFL and has said it has increased the excitement for the football program. I also was a part of the same type of program at Furman and it has also been successful in raising funds and excitement into the football program.