My way too early, possibly problematic look at potential GT Hoops roster management

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck
The young man that transformed from ou isn't coming to be the 6th man. He will be the starting sg. I'd guess he came for Miles spot. He is the player that can go get a bucket when the o breaks down.
That’s what I’m thinking as well - George, McCollum, Terry, Ndongo and one other depending on opponent - O’Brien or one of the centers.

It feels like Luke Schensher would be perfect for this team.

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
That’s what I’m thinking as well - George, McCollum, Terry, Ndongo and one other depending on opponent - O’Brien or one of the centers.

I disagree. Luke would not fit well with this roster or in the offense. Lammers or Moses would be much better fits for this team

Tourneybound20

Georgia Tech Fan
Good problem to have! The experienced transfers give us some room to bring those guys along at the pace that works for them, with a little less pressure at the onset.
I agree...love O'Brien's fit,can do so many things we lacked last year(consistency from the 3-4's Sacko,Gapare,Deebo) and we have not focused on Reeves at all with the Baye situation and the portal comings and goings.Kowacie is a game breaking talent,coupled with a talent upgrade in Sutton,Mustaf and McCellan makes us so much more dynamic.Baye and Nait in year two on the verge of all conference status makes CDS optimistic he can run with anyone.

Jack

Jolly Good Fellow
Agree on this, and I like CDS, but I'm still looking to see if the current coach can build a team who shows up nightly. I'm no CJP fanboy but his teams were interested in winning every single night (whether the talent was there to pull it off was a different issue). Last year's team sleptwalk into multiple games if the opponent was not deemed worthy enough. We need that Duke, UNC effort every night whether we're playing Mississippi Valley St or Purdue.

He would be to old .