My permanent solution to Georgia Tech uniforms. I designed these concepts myself.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Football.zip - 15.png
Football.zip - 16.png
Football.zip - 17.png
Football.zip - 18.png
Football.zip - 19.png
Football.zip - 20.png
Football.zip - 21.png
Football.zip - 22.png
Football.zip - 23.png

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Love the effort.

Personally, I've always disliked the all-white uniforms. I think the white jersey needs to be balanced out with gold (or even god forbid, navy) pants. But I'd maybe entertain them for one game a season.

Otherwise, in my ideal I would simply go GWG 90% of the time, with one Gold alternate jersey, and one Navy alternate jersey during the year (sue me, I was 12 during the 1990 season, and those navy uniforms have a special place in my heart).

Regardless, fun exercise. Thanks for putting this out there!

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Love the effort.

Personally, I've always disliked the all-white uniforms. I think the white jersey needs to be balanced out with gold (or even god forbid, navy) pants. But I'd maybe entertain them for one game a season.

Otherwise, in my ideal I would simply go GWG 90% of the time, with one Gold alternate jersey, and one Navy alternate jersey during the year (sue me, I was 12 during the 1990 season, and those navy uniforms have a special place in my heart).

Regardless, fun exercise. Thanks for putting this out there!
Like you feedback. I have no problem with navy jerseys. I in fact was a bit bummed we didn’t see them last year. Just as long as there’s no navy pants and as long as it’s not worn too much I’m okay with it being in the mix.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Lost me with Buzz on the helmet and chickenwire. The white helmets we currently wear are much better.
The current white helmets aren’t bad but the one good thing about the otherwise terrible 2012 set was the helmets. I get why older fans disliked them but younger fans like me LOVED those helmets. While I prefer our classic golds, I miss those honeycomb lids. (Although again, I hated the 2012 set, the honeycomb on the jersey and pants were too much)

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
I’d pay to see the honeycomb used on either helmet, jersey or pants just once a year.

Loved the unique use of our unique mascot, in a sea of overused mascots and themes

Are you a graphic designer outside of this forum? Noticed your presentation of this was well done

AugustaSwarm

Ramblin' Wreck
The current white helmets aren’t bad but the one good thing about the otherwise terrible 2012 set was the helmets. I get why older fans disliked them but younger fans like me LOVED those helmets. While I prefer our classic golds, I miss those honeycomb lids. (Although again, I hated the 2012 set, the honeycomb on the jersey and pants were too much)
I love the current white helmets!