Music City Bowl reminder for Swarm members

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Been here in Nashville since Thursday already ran into several players at the hotel and downtown. Looking forward to the game. Gonna be a cold messy day, great football weather!!

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
A bit overcast and dreary here today but I'm hearing players are being shown a good time. Not too surprising to me knowing how the Nashville Sports Council has done with the bowl in previous years!

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I know quiet a few of the guys were enjoying themselves downtown last night!! Lol

I don't doubt it, it's a great play to have fun. Lower Broadway and the Gulch are 2 great areas to be out and about on Friday or Saturday evening. I hope a lot of our fans are going to hang around for New Year's Eve! :D

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
We were there until about 1 this morning. Hit 7 or 8 places. It is a really awesome place to hangout. Hope the guys don't have too much fun!! :wideyed:

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Let's see.............Tootsie's, Cadillac Ranch, The Stage, Rippy's, Second Fiddle, Hard Rock, B.B. King's..............did I miss any? :cool:

Actually ate at BB King's which was freakin awesome! Of course we hit Wild Horse and Honky Tink Central to go along with all the others you mentioned! Getting ready to head back down there in the rain!

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Actually ate at BB King's which was freakin awesome! Of course we hit Wild Horse and Honky Tink Central to go along with all the others you mentioned! Getting ready to head back down there in the rain!

Well I have spent just a small amount of time on Lower Broad :ROFLMAO: You ought to try Demos' on Commerce for dinner!

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Damn! We were gonna go there but we decided to eat here at oprayland before going downtown. That will be the next place we go though. Thanks for the advice!!!

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
OldJacketFan should print this conversation and bring it to Demo's with him next time, probably get a free meal out of it