Music City Bowl reminder for Swarm members

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by Eric, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

We will have a live game chat available to use during the game Monday!

Animal02 likes this.
  2. OldJacketFan

OldJacketFan Helluva Engineer

It'll be hard to chat on my iphone from the game, the keys are a little small for my gloved hands :ROFLMAO:

poodleface likes this.
  3. Rodney Kent

Rodney Kent Ramblin' Wreck

Is the chat room going to be warm?

4. CrackerJacket

CrackerJacket Ramblin' Wreck

Some of us have to work Monday, dammit.

5. techman78

techman78 Helluva Engineer

Been here in Nashville since Thursday already ran into several players at the hotel and downtown. Looking forward to the game. Gonna be a cold messy day, great football weather!!

6. OldJacketFan

A bit overcast and dreary here today but I'm hearing players are being shown a good time. Not too surprising to me knowing how the Nashville Sports Council has done with the bowl in previous years!

7. OldJacketFan

Of course the traffic in and around Opryland is a bear today! ;)

8. techman78

I know quiet a few of the guys were enjoying themselves downtown last night!! Lol

9. OldJacketFan

I don't doubt it, it's a great play to have fun. Lower Broadway and the Gulch are 2 great areas to be out and about on Friday or Saturday evening. I hope a lot of our fans are going to hang around for New Year's Eve! :D

10. GTrob21

GTrob21 Helluva Engineer

Can't wait!!

11. techman78

We were there until about 1 this morning. Hit 7 or 8 places. It is a really awesome place to hangout. Hope the guys don't have too much fun!! :wideyed:

12. OldJacketFan

Let's see.............Tootsie's, Cadillac Ranch, The Stage, Rippy's, Second Fiddle, Hard Rock, B.B. King's..............did I miss any? :cool:

13. techman78

Actually ate at BB King's which was freakin awesome! Of course we hit Wild Horse and Honky Tink Central to go along with all the others you mentioned! Getting ready to head back down there in the rain!

14. OldJacketFan

Well I have spent just a small amount of time on Lower Broad :ROFLMAO: You ought to try Demos' on Commerce for dinner!

15. techman78

Damn! We were gonna go there but we decided to eat here at oprayland before going downtown. That will be the next place we go though. Thanks for the advice!!!

16. OldJacketFan

Best dinner value in Nashville, everything and I mean everything is freshly prepared for your meal.

17. techman78

That's good to know because I have spent a small fortune on food here since Thursday!! Lol

18. Ramblinwreck7

Ramblinwreck7 Jolly Good Fellow

Heading in tomorrow morning. Thanks for the suggestion on Demos. The wife and I will try it out tomorrow night! (y)

19. gt13

gt13 Ramblin' Wreck

OldJacketFan should print this conversation and bring it to Demo's with him next time, probably get a free meal out of it

20. OldJacketFan

If any of you have any questions about Nashville, just let me know and I'll do my best to answer :D