Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
You could’ve stopped after pitiful when talking about our fan base.

And I’ll say it again, if your level of criticism is to bump a thread from week one saying to fire the coach, I’ve got no use for you and neither do the guys competing.

There’s a whole thread to criticize the coaching staff called “Pitt postgame” of STTE.

Go read my comments, plenty of criticism. Bumping this thread is weak. Have some balls and give an actual critique.

And Geoff shouldn’t be on the hot seat. That’s ridiculous. We literally played two (maybe 3) of the best weeks of football we’ve seen since 2016 maybe in a row before this week.

We were bad today, but most of our issues stem on the LOS, that can’t be fixed overnight.

Play calling on both sides deserved plenty of criticism (especially goal to go situation on O), but let’s take a chill pill on the hot seat thing.
Agree to disagree. But, we all have rights to our opinions. I still don’t see a consistently well coached team with discipline. Buck stops with Geoffrey.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
I’d argue the spectacular inconsistency is a sign of a poorly coached team. How have we still not managed to win two games in a row yet during CGC tenure?

Also, not sure the loss to Clemson is going to be as positive as we originally thought. Clemson is sitting at 2-2 right now and could easily fall out of the rankings.
Or, it could be a sign of extremely young team. Two steps forward and one step back.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I‘d rather have a coach who has a scheme for what to do on the field than a schtick for what to do off the field.
Cannot like this enough. It ain’t about being an 18-22 year old’s friend - it is about instilling discipline & growing them up. Yes, young men still need what they’ve always needed, today even more than before.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I don’t understand why the main thing with this entire coaching staff is love and how all the players love each other and how close and loved everybody is together in the program

It’s just becoming bizarre to me why the staff goes out of their way to make sure that this is known to the media
It is almost “cult-like” behavior. 🤣

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I think everyone would agree with that lol. Most of the “CGC believers” I think are just people who are aware that he isn’t going anywhere.
Exactly, I think there need to be changes. But coach Collins will be with us for at least two years. Unless massive amounts of money flood in for his buyout