Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Never should have taken out JP on our last real drive. He was unstoppable the previous drive and he gets stronger as the game goes on. The coaching decisions all game were head scratchers. All of our coaches except choice need give back their paychecks for the month.
I thought the same thing. When someone has the hot hand why go away from them?

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
I’m over it. I’ve tried. The hype train is done. No more excuses. Year 3. Another embarrassing loss to a small school we have no business losing to.

I’m done.
I am not watching the rest of the year. This was so bad .....AFTER all the stupid postitive HYPE CGC is continually spouting. The guy has no clue how to be a head coach. He was best as a recruiting coordinator, but he rose to the level of his incompetence.

We are stuck with Coach Collins until year 5. But the program has officially been set back. 2009, 2014, and 2016 seem like a lifetime ago. Coach Collins looks more and more like BILL LEWIS and less than Chan Gailey by the day.

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
First time posting here in quite some time... I was pumped about this season and the direction of the program but am totally deflated. Recruiting may have gotten better, but at least a loss to MTSU used to be an aberration. We always joke about the dwags doing less with more, but look at tonight. NIU's highest rated recruit ever is approx a .86 3-star. We have a great group of running backs, a defense of highly touted (high school rated) transfers, and a much larger coaching staff budget..

Tonight, we left at least 13 points on the board (similar to last year), Looked unprepared out of the gate (same as in many games last year), can only move the ball effectively by running (same as the last 14 years, sans the J.T. years at tech, and some Tevin games).

We had a 7 or 8 win team in CPJ's last year. I think we can all agree on this board that getting 48 to 55 ranked recuiting classes and having a winning record is better than selling our souls for the 27th ranked recruiting class.

I love this school. My time at tech is a big part of the person I am today. To see us as a bottom rung P-5 program losing to the likes of the Citadel and NIU is just sad... How different was this from the USF or Citadel game in the first year of Collins' tenure? We wrecked Bowling Green in CPJ's last year... All the meanwhile. Coach Johnson was doing with a smaller staff, smaller budget, and (most importantly) LESS HELMET STICKERS!!!!!

We are a joke....
Our used car salesman of a coach is a joke....
Our lights display is a joke.............
Our juice is artificial juicy juice from China........

Stansbury or Collins has to go....

To Hell With Georgia

ChicagobasedJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
We just lost to a winless G5 team at home. I don’t want to hear anything about not being “good fans”.
This is year 3. Unacceptable. Even the biggest Collins homer has to agree with this right?
I am a huge Collins supporter (still am) but that was unacceptable. Under no circumstances should we have lost this game. Hopefully, he takes full responsibility for it and doesn’t pass the buck