Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
players are coming and going, coaches that many said, at a minimum, had to be changed are being changed.

once the dust on this and the recruiting class settles, will some of you feel like you can spare us 55 posts a day on how badly you hate the coach, and how things are awful?

I still don't know why mods allowed this to go on so long.

Oh wait, yeah I do, because they agree.
If he wins more then 7 next year, I will eat as much crow as you're willing to prepare.

Until then, the trend ain't looking too good, so the grumbling from many will continue.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
players are coming and going, coaches that many said, at a minimum, had to be changed are being changed.

once the dust on this and the recruiting class settles, will some of you feel like you can spare us 55 posts a day on how badly you hate the coach, and how things are awful?

I still don't know why mods allowed this to go on so long.

Oh wait, yeah I do, because they agree.

I think this thread will slow down once we have a winning record and possibly go to a bowl game. Could be several more years. :rolleyes:

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I am just going to predict this right now- If we get smoked by Clemson at the start of next season, Goose will be our HC coach for the rest of the season.