Most Desirable AD Jobs in the ACC

slugboy

Staff member
And QOL - Syracuse #4.......:D

That area of upstate NY is beautiful for six months of the year; especially the summer session when most of the students are away. Housing is affordable and the houses are nice. Pittsburgh, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Animal02

Banned
That area of upstate NY is beautiful for six months of the year; especially the summer session when most of the students are away. Housing is affordable and the houses are nice. Pittsburgh, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, have been there several times for work. Winter time is a ***** though.....they can really get dumped on with snow.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Boston College's score makes me laugh every time I see it. You glad to be #1 in compliance, Eagles? Ok, you will suffer the consequences and your teams will be non-competitive, leading to no donor support, and your facilities will rot ;)

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Not apples and oranges at all. This is the current state of perception by current and possible ADs who have far more knowledge and insight into the world of college sports than anyone here.
There is no propaganda.......no on is saying GT cannot be successful, it is a snap shot of the current situation. Stop being butthurt over perceived slights to Tech. Were you to ask similar questions to general folks outside of the bubble......you would likely get similar answers.

"Stop being butthurt over perceived slights to Tech" = For me, easier said than done ...