Moses Wright POY & 1st team All-ACC, Jose Alvarado DPOY & 2nd team All-ACC

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
It's worth noting that Moses was the only unanimous All ACC selection by the AP. And again, the voting for player if the year was not close.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I don't want to be too critical of Moses since he has done so much for this season. I do wish he would kick the ball out when he is double or tripled team. He almost always is going to put it up when he gets his hands on it regardless of how many defenders. He does like to shoot it. Reminds me of Boozer at Duke. He has had a great season and glad he got POY.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I don't want to be too critical of Moses since he has done so much for this season. I do wish he would kick the ball out when he is double or tripled team. He almost always is going to put it up when he gets his hands on it regardless of how many defenders. He does like to shoot it. Reminds me of Boozer at Duke. He has had a great season and glad he got POY.
He does kick it out most of the time. It just seems like he doesn't.

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
moses passing out of post.jpeg