Moses F. Wright Highlights

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
Sam Vecenie who does a lot of NBA draft stuff for The Athletic did his NBA draft board of the Top 100 prospects. Actually more like top 118 prospects. He had Moses at #64 currently which is big considering where Moses has come from. He's also ranked ahead of some notable people like Kofi Cockburn, Drew Timme, MJ Walker, etc.

Jack

Jolly Good Fellow
Agreed that I would put him in a 1B category, as of now. If he comes back and continues this trajectory of improvement though I think he could get there. His biggest challenge is that we play him out of position often. If he comes back and we develop a legit 5... Woah boy. Not a single 4 is going to want to draw him on O or D.
Don’t think Mo handles the ball good enough yet for the 4.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
This was a match up of the two hottest players in the conference who should have been the top 2 people talked about for ACC PoY unless you still ride with Champaignie for some reason.

One went for 29 on 65% shooting 14 rebs, 5 assists, 3 blocks. The other went for 12 points, on 62.5% shooting, 4 rebs, 2 assists, 1 steal.

Screw starting to talk about Moses Wright. This game should put the end to the discussion. Give Moses his due ACC.

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 10.53.42 PM.png

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
One thing I have noticed about Moses this year is his confidence. You can tell that when he steps on the court he believes he is the best player on the court, especially these last few weeks. Some of his best games have come against other big men who were much more highly heralded. He just goes and dominates them.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
One thing I have noticed about Moses this year is his confidence. You can tell that when he steps on the court he believes he is the best player on the court, especially these last few weeks. Some of his best games have come against other big men who were much more highly heralded. He just goes and dominates them.

I get the feeling he's always had that confidence. This year he's justifying it

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
And this is on a team that is winning, and has other teammates scoring and stealing and assisting and blocking. It's not like EVERYTHING goes through him like it did Duncan (although Childress was there 2 years).

Please don't make me take a side against moses wright. Please don't. He's been phenomenal for us this year but he losses that comparison to Duncan. Both as a junior and senior.