Morning Runs Started Today

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Hey GT Fans. I am Quaide Weimerskirch's older brother. After a few months lurking under a different user name, I have to decided to start participating in discussions.

I talked to Q earlier and he said that the runs were tough but not too bad. Within the past few weeks he said they have also maxed on power cleans and measured broad jumps and vertical jumps.

Spring practice will be starting before we know it!
If you don't have a thick skin, grow one, particularly, specifically even, if you read some other boards that are almost twitter-like in their angst to attack. I'm glad you are supporting your brother and hope he succeeds for some very personal reasons: he can help us win.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Thanks everyone! I made the original logo his junior year to use on shirts for my family and once he told me he got number 21 I teched it out.

No I don't have a Qafro or Q-fro as my mom likes to call it. I have short straight hair and I wouldn't be able to pull it off even if I could grow one.
I've also got to jump in on this ... That is the greatest avatar I've ever seen.

ctweimer

Georgia Tech Fan
If you don't have a thick skin, grow one, particularly, specifically even, if you read some other boards that are almost twitter-like in their angst to attack. I'm glad you are supporting your brother and hope he succeeds for some very personal reasons: he can help us win.
I've read a bunch of boards for many different teams and generally people are positive about Q and are excited to see what he can do in the future, but then there are always some haters. Most of it I don't mind, but people complaining about him being the wrong color is the main thing that annoys me.

He just has to prove people wrong. I know he can do it if he gives it everything and I think he has the right mindset to succeed.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I've read a bunch of boards for many different teams and generally people are positive about Q and are excited to see what he can do in the future, but then there are always some haters. Most of it I don't mind, but people complaining about him being the wrong color is the main thing that annoys me.

He just has to prove people wrong. I know he can do it if he gives it everything and I think he has the right mindset to succeed.

Wrong color? I hope not from tech fans. Unless he's a slightly too shiny shade of old gold, I don't think thats an issue here.

Where do you encounter that crap ?

ctweimer

Georgia Tech Fan
Wrong color? I hope not from tech fans. Unless he's a slightly too shiny shade of old gold, I don't think thats an issue here.

Where do you encounter that crap ?
I have seen it once on here. It was in his thread on the 2015 Recruiting boards. It has been mainly on boards for other teams like UF, and Miami, who weren't even recruiting him.

BBK

Jolly Good Fellow
I have seen it once on here. It was in his thread on the 2015 Recruiting boards. It has been mainly on boards for other teams like UF, and Miami, who weren't even recruiting him.
can he still do a sweet TD dance? thats the only thing that matters

GT_Johnnybodkin

Jolly Good Fellow

I don't think GT fans will have any negative things to say about race at any position let alone BBack. (Preston Lyons, Matt Connors, Lucas Cox, Zach Laskey ring a bell?) I'm very excited to see what Q can do. My 11-year old brother loves the fro.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
I've also got to jump in on this ... That is the greatest avatar I've ever seen.
I love it also and it is SOOOO Tech because this makes me remember the awesome Aussie Luuuuuuke Schenscher and his "Luke has a posse" t-shirts; as well as the students wearing big wigs in honor of him. I really, really want one of those old Schenscher t-shirts, I never was able to track one down back then. If anyone knows how to get one made please pm me!

25585.jpeg

ctweimer

Georgia Tech Fan
I don't think GT fans will have any negative things to say about race at any position let alone BBack. (Preston Lyons, Matt Connors, Lucas Cox, Zach Laskey ring a bell?) I'm very excited to see what Q can do. My 11-year old brother loves the fro.
Yeah I haven't seen much of it with tech fans. It really has been only a few cases and I don't expect it to hear much more about it.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Found a pic of the Schenscher posse sticker/shirt that was patterned on those Andre the Giant has a posse stickers:

BsS0r0mCQAAyOqx.png

Also, I will add in a welcome to the board as well. The fact that family members of student-athletes are comfortable posting here is one of the 2-3 best features of this site. It probably is what most makes this site special imo and sets it apart from other sites as especially worth preserving. The moderators deserve a lot of credit and posters do a good job of self-policing.

Last edited: