Morning Runs Started Today

ctweimer

Georgia Tech Fan
Hey GT Fans. I am Quaide Weimerskirch's older brother. After a few months lurking under a different user name, I have to decided to start participating in discussions.

I talked to Q earlier and he said that the runs were tough but not too bad. Within the past few weeks he said they have also maxed on power cleans and measured broad jumps and vertical jumps.

Spring practice will be starting before we know it!

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
Hey GT Fans. I am Quaide Weimerskirch's older brother. After a few months lurking under a different user name, I have to decided to start participating in discussions.

I talked to Q earlier and he said that the runs were tough but not too bad. Within the past few weeks he said they have also maxed on power cleans and measured broad jumps and vertical jumps.

I appreciate the inside info on activities, welcome to the board!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Welcome aboard and get ready to have more GT football content thrown at you than you care to digest
There are soo many knowledgeable and good hearted folks here, you will be glad hou joined. Yes, there is pissin and moaning but hey, that's what family is for :)

GTJason

Helluva Engineer

Love the Quaide fro avatar! Welcome

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Love the Quaide fro avatar! Welcome

It's a "Qafro" for short.

and to Q's brother, another welcome to this site. Usually reasonable people and discussion to be found here.

P.S. do you have a Qafro, too?;)

ctweimer

Georgia Tech Fan
Thanks everyone! I made the original logo his junior year to use on shirts for my family and once he told me he got number 21 I teched it out.

No I don't have a Qafro or Q-fro as my mom likes to call it. I have short straight hair and I wouldn't be able to pull it off even if I could grow one.