Moore suspended now

New Old Guy

Jolly Good Fellow
At this point I think it’s fair to ask - is Pastner dirty? We didnt see these types of things under Gregory, or Hewitt or Cremins. I hate to be the one to bring it up, but Pastner did come from Memphis, where he followed John Calipari.

If this is a recurring problem, I don’t think Pastner should be here long. The reputation of GT is important to maintain.

Just my opinion, and nothing personal, but this comment is a bunch of crap. Pastner is the opposite of "dirty". He is going to extremes to comply with NCAA rules, as arcane as they may be.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
How does it work with Moore's punishment. Could GT be in trouble for letting him play the first two games of the season or was this something that just popped up? Usually you see team violations come up during the year but not NCAA.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
How does it work with Moore's punishment. Could GT be in trouble for letting him play the first two games of the season or was this something that just popped up? Usually you see team violations come up during the year but not NCAA.
The NCAA ruled a two game suspension for Moore. If they would have made us vacate a win we would already known about it.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
i have an idea. maybe we need to incorporate the words unc into our name. that seems to work for those folks in nc.

any suggestions?

ga tech university. the unc of atlanta. not.

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
At this point I think it’s fair to ask - is Pastner dirty? We didnt see these types of things under Gregory, or Hewitt or Cremins. I hate to be the one to bring it up, but Pastner did come from Memphis, where he followed John Calipari.

If this is a recurring problem, I don’t think Pastner should be here long. The reputation of GT is important to maintain.
this comment is laughable. Pastner is as clean as they come. Louisville? Pitino? Auburn? Chuck Person? You really think we're in that camp? Oh, and i don't think Calipari has been accused of anything as far as I know.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
this comment is laughable. Pastner is as clean as they come. Louisville? Pitino? Auburn? Chuck Person? You really think we're in that camp? Oh, and i don't think Calipari has been accused of anything as far as I know.

Pastner is pretty darn clean, but our players can't keep making stupid decisions off the court

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Pastner has to be dirty ...... he bought tickets for all the students over Christmas. Must have a guilty conscience. Not.

At GT running shoes get sanctions, but not faking classes. Pastner has to be careful.