Moore suspended now

CLM

Jolly Good Fellow
Men’s Basketball Assistant Coach Placed on Administrative Leave
LaBarrie placed on leave while Georgia Tech reviews alleged violation of NCAA rules

THE FLATS – Georgia Tech men’s basketball assistant coach Darryl LaBarrie has been placed on paid administrative leave while the Institute reviews a recently reported alleged violation of NCAA rules, director of athletics Todd Stansbury and head coach Josh Pastner announced on Wednesday.

Additionally, Georgia Tech men’s basketball student-athlete Justin Moore will miss two games due to a violation of NCAA rules, in accordance with a reinstatement decision issued by the NCAA on Wednesday. Moore will be eligible to return to game action on Tuesday when the Yellow Jackets host Northwe

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Sucks, we need depth. Our schedule for the next 3 days is game, thanksgiving, game. Alvarado seems to have loads of stamina, but he can't be expected to play 35+ minutes in 2 games in 3 days. Hope I'm wrong

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
If this is the start of a lot a trouble do y'all think it would result in a Coaching change?:vomit::banghead:
I doubt it. I just think Pastner is trying to crack down on anything and everything the NCAA could find. Highly doubt Moore or LaBarrie did much of anything but there’s an eye on our program just waiting to smack us with the death penalty for nothing.

joehamiltonfan14

Jolly Good Fellow
At this point I think it’s fair to ask - is Pastner dirty? We didnt see these types of things under Gregory, or Hewitt or Cremins. I hate to be the one to bring it up, but Pastner did come from Memphis, where he followed John Calipari.

If this is a recurring problem, I don’t think Pastner should be here long. The reputation of GT is important to maintain.