Monday Injury report

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I hate to bring a quote into this, but Shaw said it best:

"Fair play is a spectator's virtue, not a participant's."

Unless you stress playing fair, your players won't. Period. This is, btw, a general rule for all human competitions, no matter what the field.

I'm glad to hear that Golden doesn't have a concussion. That's what I was afraid of.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm glad to hear that Golden doesn't have a concussion. That's what I was afraid of.
Me too. When that second guy hit him as he was going down, it bounced his head off the ground pretty hard. I thought maybe he left the game due to a concussion. Very glad to hear that wasn't the case.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I hate to bring a quote into this, but Shaw said it best:

"Fair play is a spectator's virtue, not a participant's."

Unless you stress playing fair, your players won't. Period. This is, btw, a general rule for all human competitions, no matter what the field.

That's why you have professional officials. They're supposed to manage fair play.

yjack

Jolly Good Fellow
Speaking of "professional officials" I'm sure we've submitted key portions of the game video to the conference for their review and comments. Can we anticipate any responses to be made public, and if so, when?

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
anchorman-02.jpg

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
I will "no comment" on that publicly.. All we are focused on here is GTSwarm...kinda tells you something when other sites keep worrying about us.

The info in the original post I made is correct.

Works for me. What I get here is generally better than what can be paid for from Rivals.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
CPJ on Justin ankle "he's okay I think"

On Golden "He should be back tomorrow"

Chamberlain "day to day"

players of the week "wasnt any"

I got blasted for suggesting there should be no players of the week in poor performances referencing the GA Southern game. Glad to see our coaches are not soft and demand a standard and go about doing it a way some fans may disagree with.

Tim deserves honorable mention. But paul needs to send a message first.

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I got blasted for suggesting there should be no players of the week in poor performances referencing the GA Southern game. Glad to see our coaches are not soft and demand a standard and go about doing it a way some fans may disagree with.

Tim deserves honorable mention. But paul needs to send a message first.
I thought whether or not there were players of the week was solely dependent on whether or not we won.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Hey hey, no personal attacks please. :shifty:

;)

Engineers love to attack themselves ..... (y)

Keep up the good work. I like this site because 1) it has a lot of current information, 2) is heavily supported by regular fans and 3) does not have heavy censorship of opinion. Keep on pretending, you obviously have Kelly worried.

My wife recently posted something about how great Dean Grittin was on the GT Alumni Assn site and mentioned he was a Pi Kapp.* The post was taken down. When you get to be an "official" blog, things become more about protecting the bureaucracy and putting out a message. Other than being a GT fan and staying somewhat civil, I don't see many problems here.

He was a great guy and would some by for beers and chat with the brothers. Really did a lot for GT and loved everything about it.​

Animal02

Banned
Engineers love to attack themselves ..... (y)

Keep up the good work. I like this site because 1) it has a lot of current information, 2) is heavily supported by regular fans and 3) does not have heavy censorship of opinion. Keep on pretending, you obviously have Kelly worried.​

Also not even remotely close to the negativity of another site many of us are refugees from. ;)

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I will "no comment" on that publicly.. All we are focused on here is GTSwarm...kinda tells you something when other sites keep worrying about us.

The info in the original post I made is correct.
Did you forget to pay you dues in the Kelly Quinlan fanclub or something????