Monday Injury report

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Synjyn Days, Justin Thomas, Jamal Golden, Bryan Chamberlain, Kyle Travis and Isaiah Johnson all in red today at practice.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
CPJ on Justin ankle "he's okay I think"

On Golden "He should be back tomorrow"

Chamberlain "day to day"

players of the week "wasnt any"

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Yeah, if someone doesn't practice by Wednesday then they are likely out.

Thanks, I posted, saw your later post and changed mine......... the injuries are the most important news of the week for us.

Any idea about UNCs condition after the ND game?

We know that Clemson lost their starting QB for a while .......

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Thanks, I posted, saw your later post and changed mine......... the injuries are the most important news of the week for us.

Any idea about UNCs condition after the ND game?

We know that Clemson lost their starting QB for a while .......

Haven't seen the UNC side yet.

wuzjrbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
If JT is still gimpy, start Byerly. Really think he runs this offense as well as JT, great touch on passes, strong as bull, and if he gets in the open field he is very dangerous, good football speed. Justin is still number 1, but let's not play a QB in this offense who is gimpy. Give him time to heal. If he is really ready to go, then play him.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
If JT is still gimpy, start Byerly. Really think he runs this offense as well as JT, great touch on passes, strong as bull, and if he gets in the open field he is very dangerous, good football speed. Justin is still number 1, but let's not play a QB in this offense who is gimpy. Give him time to heal. If he is really ready to go, then play him.

I really hope this is the case. JT playing hurt does not do us any good, especially if he aggravates something long term.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Remember when the possibility of JT injury was a HOT topic in off-season?.Well,it hit in the 6th game.Not bad but it does show how valuable Byerly is to us--- as was stated by many last Spring.

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
Remember when the possibility of JT injury was a HOT topic in off-season?.Well,it hit in the 6th game.Not bad but it does show how valuable Byerly is to us--- as was stated by many last Spring.
Does Byerly have ankles made of steel?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Balls. Thanks for the update.

I hope Duke has a bunch of hurt players too. That twist of JT and spear of Golden we nasty. Hope UVa takes Boone out for the season.

My high school coach taught us to never intentionally injure a player out of respect for the game and player safety. However, if a player tries to intentionally hurt one of your brothers on the field outside of a normal football act, all bets are off...if someone doesn't respect the game enough, they shouldn't be on the field.

I would never wish harm on someone who was not guilty for one of our players getting hurt...DeVon however doesn't deserve the same courtesy. I would have called a rocket toss to DeVon's side, and while engaged in block with Smelter, the pulling guard would have "accidentally" tripped into DeVon's knees. You reap what you sow.