Monday injury report

NotFrench

Georgia Tech Fan
I trust the coaches on this, but it's scary to think we'll have nobody at B Back with any game experience next year.

I think our offense is such a "plug-and-play" system, the lack of game experience won't be that big of a deal. As a young professional, I think experience is overblown as a positive trait anyway.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Maybe i'm alone here but i'm not a huge fan of the redshirt everyone so they get an extra year strategy. It cuts down on the number of guys you can recruit and it keeps better talent off the field in many cases. We seem to be going away from that strategy this year somewhat with all of the freshmen we are getting involved which is a good sign. If Leggett is healthy and is more talented then what we have then I say put him in there and let him play.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Maybe i'm alone here but i'm not a huge fan of the redshirt everyone so they get an extra year strategy. It cuts down on the number of guys you can recruit and it keeps better talent off the field in many cases. We seem to be going away from that strategy this year somewhat with all of the freshmen we are getting involved which is a good sign. If Leggett is healthy and is more talented then what we have then I say put him in there and let him play.

We never had the strategy that you suggest. We always try and put better talent on the field. IIuc, the philosophy is that if a player will not be a regular contributor (~ 2-deep) as a trFr, then he'll be a better contributor as a RS Sr.