Minnesota Cheaters?

Milwaukee

Banned
The derailed discussion on CPJ vs. other coaches was moved here: https://gtswarm.com/threads/cpj-interview-nov-11.20324/

Really not sure why it came up, but if folks want to rehash there's a lot of content in that other thread already.

Maybe read the thread and keep up. It turned into a GT coaches discussion not a Paul discussion. Paul was part of the history discussion. The more you get sensitive over it the worse the site gets because you bring attention to it with over-modding. Happy NY.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe read the thread and keep up. It turned into a GT coaches discussion not a Paul discussion. Paul was part of the history discussion. The more you get sensitive over it the worse the site gets because you bring attention to it with over-modding. Happy NY.
Literally one poster brought up why it was good for CPJ to be gone, which has nothing to do with Minnesota potentially videotaping practices. Read through the thread and the timestamps and you'll see why that was entirely irrelevant. Don't get too worked up over it. I'm not.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
frankly Minnesota beat em pretty good.

Good. Now I can troll my Auburn in laws mercilessly. See? There is always a bright side to everything...unless we are talking about UGA. I have tried very hard to be understanding and unbiased about the Dwags for over 30 years now and looking back to one time I wanted them to win... Nope can't do it.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
???
We scored 10 points and got stoned on offense.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=401032068

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is not a state secret that the last two, maybe three years Johnson's offense was run left, run right and hope the latest A back made QB didn't break down. I loved the offense but it slogged off the stage as just kind f boring. And my impression admittedly long range, TV-generated, was that Johnson himself was bored. It happens. But, back to 2020 ...

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Good. Now I can troll my Auburn in laws mercilessly. See? There is always a bright side to everything...unless we are talking about UGA. I have tried very hard to be understanding and unbiased about the Dwags for over 30 years now and looking back to one time I wanted them to win... Nope can't do it.

well. In fairness pregame i agree with you. I thought auburn would win by 20

BilldGopher

Jolly Good Fellow
Did they still have that 400lb tackle from last year? Impressive any way because Auburn's strength was supposedly the defensive line.
Just dropping by...

Nope, Big Dan got injured half-way through the 1st quarter against the Badgers. My own opinion is that we could not recover from his loss for the rest of the game.

Obviously today though we figured it out. Was there and it was a lot of fun. Auburn fans were in shock. Felt good. Happy New Year to Georgia Tech! BilldGopher

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Yeah PJ is rowing that Gopher boat! He is like Collins on steroids. Look for him to take one of the top tier jobs in the near future. Maybe Notre Dame or Southern Cal. Dude has a good line of bs but he can coach and organize with the best of them. Beat us like a redheaded stepchild and took Auburn's lunch money today.

Go Jackets!

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Yeah I thought Auburn was suppose to have like the best dline in football. I dont remember them getting any sacks and not much pressure. I was very surprised by what I saw

Some folks thought the auburn D Line is better than CU? Don’t want to see that DL!