Midweek games

65Jacket

GT Athlete
They are saying that Hughes had an elbow problem that had been surgically fixed in the past and it had to be fixed again. I had previously heard that the Orioles backed off of him due to something found during their physical concerning his elbow.

conyersmike

Georgia Tech Fan
Ben Parr looked good tonight, so our midweek starting pitching okay. However,I was hoping our offense could put up a few more runs against KSU. Their starting pitcher had a 7.5 ERA when he started the game. A win is a win. Need to beat uga next week.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Ben Parr looked good tonight, so our midweek starting pitching okay. However,I was hoping our offense could put up a few more runs against KSU. Their starting pitcher had a 7.5 ERA when he started the game. A win is a win. Need to beat uga next week.

I wish I could have watched Parr; he certainly had a better line with 65% strikes and only allowing 3 hits and a walk in 6 innings. He had 2 ER but one was on a balk that had Hall so mad you could hear him yelling on the radio...... Zac was a lot better than against Duke....... more on pitching in the Pitt thread.