Midweek games

RoosterJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Travel to Mercer tomorrow then back home on Wednesday vs Kennesaw State. Pitts will start one, any guesses on the other game? I'm thinking maybe Parr or Lee.

65Jacket

GT Athlete
I hope Pitts can continue his upward trend and be moved back into the Sunday slot against Pitt. I wonder if there is any shot for English to get into the other weekend slot. Ryan has been too up and down to be counted on as a starter. He needs to go back to the pen. I am still mad at him for whatever he did to get suspended. It was irresponsible on his part, whatever it was. I did see on another site that CDH was not at all optimistic that Hughes or Kings would be back this year. I see our great potnttial going down the drain at this early point.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Exciting game 6-4 GT in the 5th.

Pitts @ 55% strikes (66-36) but has gotten better since the two walks in the first. We need to get a few more innings out of Pitts with 4 more games in the next 5 days.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm glad he didn't screw with our beesball program.

After the win last night, the GT team rushed the field. They haven't given up and I'm trying not to.

We need some starting pitchers who can throw strikes get and stay healthy. We have 19 pitchers on the roster; Hall has really upped that number from 5 years ago. And yet the baseball gods aren't done with us ........

As to Bobinski, fortunately he is occupied with something other than baseball. And given the money priorities, he will never get around to baseball.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Have you heard ‘Pregame with Coach Hall 4.6’ by WREK Sports on #SoundCloud? #np

Wow you're good. It was just playing on WREK!

Halfway through season. Not happy being 6-6 in ACC (duh), especially loss to Duke. We need to win more ACC games (duh).

No Gonzo today but expected for Pitt. No mention of Hughes or King :cry: so that speaks volumes of who we won't see this weekend. Said that Pitts is getting better each outing ..... ok. I'd expect Pitts to start against UGAg next Tuesday?