Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Miami by 14+

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Even the period?

Confession. This was a quote made by Admiral Halsey during World War II during the Battle of Leyete Gulf. Another admiral had radioed to him something along the lines of "I may be crazy... but the Japanese fleet is retreating and looks to be giving up" Halsey radioed back: "Delete every thing after "crazy"

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Miami by 7

N’kose Perry is a duel threat guy and GT always has trouble with duel threat guys. Add that to a stout defense.

Dual threat guy is what you were looking for, unless you’re saying this guy is going to challenge us to five paces and turn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Miami by 7

N’kose Perry is a duel threat guy and GT always has trouble with duel threat guys. Add that to a stout defense.

I watched the U play Virginia and Perry was more than a dual threat guy he was a triple threat as in throwing three interceptions that ended up costing Miami a game that they probably should have won. He does throw a pretty ball.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Miami by 7

QB's who can run out of the pocket have given us problems, like in the USF game. Let's hope the D has improved on that. We'll find out.

GT_EE78

Banned
I think we win a close one if fumble free. How do u think our ratings will be in this time slot against UGA/Clemson/NotreDame?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm not confident how well we will do; our wins over VT and UNC look less impressive with how they did today.

If we win the turnover battle, I think we win. UM should try what VT did ...... only give us smaller gains and wait for us to fumble. Looking back on the VT game, if we hadn't converted that early 4th down on our end of the field and VT kept driving it would have been a wholly different game.

I'm picking UM by <7. Atomic has us winning 30-28 so I'll take UM 30 and GT 28.

Same pick mostly because that's what I did the last two weeks. I'm also wearing the same shirt and got chicken wings from the same place. I have no intention of drinking as much as the last two weeks; unless we start doing well. I kicked the drinking into gear when we got going against VT and UNC. The UNC comeback almost scared me sober.

GT_EE78

Banned
from here , it's better to either win out or lose out. I'd rather win for sure but at least if we lost all we'd have chance to get rid of CPJ and improve the progarm long term. omg it's TM again , ugh

Deleted member 2897

As usual, I will try to predict impossible numbers (last week I said GT 37, UNC 25). I'm going to predict Wesley Wells (and Pressley Harvin) get some rare work and go with GT 29, Miami 25.

Within the span of just 3 hours, thousands of fans tweet everything from #FireCPJ to #GodBlessCPJ

Bump. Again. Predictions are fun.