• Miami by 7-13

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Miami by 14+

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I expect it to be close as it is almost every year recently. If TO plays a lot I expect us to score enough to win, if CPJ is stubborn and sticks with Marshall for a lot of the game we will struggle to move the ball. TO prediction 31-24 good guys TQM prediction 34-24 bad guys

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I expect it to be close as it is almost every year recently. If TO plays a lot I expect us to score enough to win, if CPJ is stubborn and sticks with Marshall for a lot of the game we will struggle to move the ball. TO prediction 31-24 good guys TQM prediction 34-24 bad guys
I will be there, I never have luck going to Miami games. I think this will be my 3rd, maybe 4th. Let's pull this one out and go bowling! Edit to say: I'm an idiot and replied to myself instead of editing my original post.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Alot to play for, good crowd, the stadium should be rocking and I think we come out with a lot of mojo.
Whether we can sustain that or not will again come down to turnovers ...
I'm going all in on this one, CPJ gets some payback on Richt and GT plays a fairly clean game.
GT 35 UM 21

Deleted member 2897

As usual, I will try to predict impossible numbers (last week I said GT 37, UNC 25). I'm going to predict Wesley Wells (and Pressley Harvin) get some rare work and go with GT 29, Miami 25.

Within the span of just 3 hours, thousands of fans tweet everything from #FireCPJ to #GodBlessCPJ

Deleted member 2897

That’s what I thought.

Well in fairness to me, you didn't ask XOR.

In the interest of transparency, my original comment was that you asked the board "call me crazy" for saying GT would win semi-comfortably. I refuse to call you crazy for that prediction.