Miami Today 1pm ESPNU

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
We are playing 4 on 5...horrible horrible. This is the worse offense I have ever seen. It's every one standing around and hope MGH makes a play. I'm turning on the Hawks, so I can see real basketball and actual ball movement :)

10:50 to go in the 2nd half if I were the AD I would have walked down to the bench and politely ask so called coach to put his school ID on the seat and leave. The sequence of events that occurred during that time wouldn't have happened in a rec league game. I was joking with my son and said I'll bet you they won't get a shot up. Fing A if I wasn't right. Won the bet though.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Not meant to be.. Despairation 3 drops, Tad can't hit FT...

Same song, different verse... So close yet so far...

Watch Miami win by double digits due to FTs in the last minute of game ...

Going to post and pray that I have to eat Crow.

KeystoneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Gregory is so poor at the end of games. I'm not sure I've ever agreed with his fouling strategy. Then Miami makes every one, but we still go for two. Guess what, that's not going to get it done.

THWG72

Georgia Tech Fan
It's pretty simple. Gregory doesn't get it done recruiting. He doesn't get it done developing his players. He doesn't get it done coaching. Not enough players are contributing offensively. The majority of the players are inconsistent. Follow the stats. It's not hard to see where most of the problems fall. And what kind of offense is he trying to run? He has got to go! He would of already been fired from any other program in the country. Even Jr. College ball.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Hey we lost.

If anyone still cares, or had any doubts that would be the result.
475509.gif

;)

Man this is getting tough to watch. I keep hoping that the light is going to turn on for our guys but we continue to come up short.
You have to have fire to burn light. There is no fire in this program. When the team's best player would have a hard time starting on the majority of ACC teams and the coach would have a hard time being the first asst on the majority of the teams in the league, success of the team is going to minimal. We aren't quiet good enough to beat the good teams and too bad to play in any post season tournament. A situation I would have never thought this program would be in.

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
I watched the game today mainly just to pass the time until the Super Bowl. How many close games can a team lose??? What are we missing? Is it the coaching or what? It's like last year all over again but feel this team has the talent to make the tourney is the sad part.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
It wasn't that tough to watch really. Stopped being hard to watch about halfway through last season. If you're still surprised enough to be hurt or heartbroken you haven't been paying attention.

image.gif

dubjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I watch every time I can and it is just frustrating to me to watch them compete and then have a stretch where mentally they just check out! I have to believe its coaching b/c well coached teams don't do this for two years in a row.