Miami Predictions

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I have little faith in this team away from home(and not much here).Neither team wants to play really.M 24-Tech 20

In my micro analysis, I agree with you that we are bad this year on the road and at home. But we are unbeaten against teams from Fl. what is that old gamblers' axiom about never betting against a streak? From what I have seen of both teams this year, this thing won't be a beauty contest. It will be like watching 2 drunk fat gals in a catfight in the back parking lot of a Waffle House.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I gotta believe we will get some things cleaned up. I expect a more mistake free, fewer turnover game. Still think it will be a close one. 31-24 Jackets. I can't predict scores to save my life though...I just want one more point than the canes muster.

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
GT JV: 24
duh U: 21

We regain some badly needed self-confidence and self-respect in an imperfect but improving effort.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
In my micro analysis, I agree with you that we are bad this year on the road and at home. But we are unbeaten against teams from Fl. what is that old gamblers' axiom about never betting against a streak? From what I have seen of both teams this year, this thing won't be a beauty contest. It will be like watching 2 drunk fat gals in a catfight in the back parking lot of a Waffle House.
Bad visual
17 - 14 Tech in an ugly and disappointing game for both fanbases.
Winning ugly is something we all can embrace!