Miami Postgame #GTvsMIA

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
D stood tall, Mason was a beast, the refs tried to **** us all day, and our coaches stuck with the hot hands (i.e. running backs).

We ran straight at them with a crumbling oline and made them pay with Mason.

Jerry Howard and Griffin with some big runs too (sucks that 22's TD run got called back).

The Griffin boys came to play, and that strip sack to start the game set the tone.

Milwaukee

Banned
#MOOD

D29B9B73-E91E-4BF0-BE56-838C77347A69.jpeg

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
I am proud of the effort our young men gave. In overtime the announcers even said that Miami didn't look like they wanted to be there and we were playing our butts off. We may not win another game, or we might run the table, but I have no doubt that these players will not quit fighting. And at the end of the day, that is all you can ask for.

Jacket4Life9

Jolly Good Fellow
GREAT WIN for this program and our coaching staff. Hats off to the O--specifically JP Mason. Hats off to the D when it mattered. Hats off to James Graham, stepping up when it mattered against a talented defense; the throw before the half was incredible.

Patenaude called a better game, which is encouraging since many OCs are so hard-headed that they make zero adjustments. I thought he had a better feel for the game today.

Jd89

Georgia Tech Fan
They needed 4, got 5. Refs reviewed and he only got 3. But the play stood as called so they got 5. But the ref moved it back to give him 4. He needed 4 so it was a first down. But they measured and he only got 3.99. ACC Network didn’t even show the measurement. Instant classic.
They showed it. 3-4 inches short....kinda like what Diaz wife told him last night. Haha