Miami Postgame #GTvsMIA

Bammmm. Beating Miami at Miami is big. What I saw different, the offense became the offense they should be. Run the ball and play action pass. In fact for those that were observant, we lined up several times in the broken flex, with an A back and a B back, with the line in 3 point stances with wider splits. Punting was great and the defense was really good. Yes we gave up some runs, but to me after we lost BJ Swilling is when that started to happen. Could we win out in the ACC, yep as I don't see anyone on our schedule as better than the team we played today. Also it is good that we have a bye so we can rest up after this game. And the bye let's me go Elk/Deer hunting and stay out all day on Saturday.

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
Currently overseas - literally just checked in to see how the game turned out. Few questions -

(1) WHAT?!? Hell yeah!
(2) Does this mean I need to stop watching GT games? This is the first one I've missed since 2016 (though we lost that one)

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
D stood tall, Mason was a beast, the refs tried to **** us all day, and our coaches stuck with the hot hands (i.e. running backs).

We ran straight at them with a crumbling oline and made them pay with Mason.

Jerry Howard and Griffin with some big runs too (sucks that 22's TD run got called back).

The Griffin boys came to play, and that strip sack to start the game set the tone.
I’ll take more ballers from the mason family please