Miami FSU Game

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
Pitt & Duke have now dropped 2. An FSU win over Miami would be nice for us. The long shot tonight (but possible) is BC over VT. That’d put VT 2 back already. BC played GREAT defense against Clemson and played them close until the last 10 mins in the 4th. VT could still be on an emotional let down...

northgajacket

Banned
I am afraid they won't get that reality check until they play Auburn, but I sure hope you are right

Florida is in their head. uga really has not played anybody. App State is mediocre, Notre Dame has padded their records against tackling dummies, Samford is an FCS team, Mississippi State was overrated, Tennessee quit, and Vanderbilt is probably still recovering form that curb stomp against Bama from a few weeks ago. Mediocre Florida teams have beaten uga in the past (remember 2014). It's psychological.

Florida is in their head. uga really has not played anybody. App State is mediocre, Notre Dame has padded their records against tackling dummies, Samford is an FCS team, Mississippi State was overrated, Tennessee quit, and Vanderbilt is probably still recovering form that curb stomp against Bama from a few weeks ago. Mediocre Florida teams have beaten uga in the past (remember 2014). It's psychological.
Like I said, I HOPE you are right. You are definitely right about the Gators being in their heads, but are they in the players' heads, or just the fans' heads?

northgajacket

Banned
I know some on here are getting worried, but I'm sorry I am not that overly impressed with uga. Are they better than last year? Yes, but I don't think they are world beaters with the competition they have faced. I liken it to a boxer who pads his record against opponents who have day jobs.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I know some on here are getting worried, but I'm sorry I am not that overly impressed with uga. Are they better than last year? Yes, but I don't think they are world beaters with the competition they have faced. I liken it to a boxer who pads his record against opponents who have day jobs.
UGAG is a 9-3 team at best

I'm not impressed with them either. Hell, they haven't played anybody worth a crap. But they are undefeated and moving up in the polls. The only decent teams they have left on their schedule are Auburn and us. And yes, I include us.

northgajacket

Banned
I'm not impressed with them either. Hell, they haven't played anybody worth a crap. But they are undefeated and moving up in the polls. The only decent teams they have left on their schedule are Auburn and us. And yes, I include us.

They will choke, they will be exposed against a team worth a damn.
uga can't rely on just running the ball against better teams.