Mess of a start

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
JT looked like he had a huge sigh of relief after that TD pass. Hopefully they can adjust in the 2nd half and get things clicking again

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I said a while ago, over on the Swarm Chat--

"Oh law, looks like me and @MrsDrJacket will be the only ones at Monday night's radio show." Hang in there, everyone. It's ugly but it ain't over.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
This is pathetic, JT doesn't seem to be getting any help. No adjustments seem to have been made. Have we converted any 3rd downs yet

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
There was a play a minute ago where the entire Duke defense was in the box and Thomas hands to Skov up the middle. There has to be a check right there to an outside run.

I understand that we have to block better. But when we don't there has to be another option, right?

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
I didn't it was possible to regress this much, but this offense is downright pitiful. Line can't block, ABs can't block, mediocre WRs. We're in for a long season if they don't get it figured out.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
We lack talent. Always been true under PJ the 'recruiter'. Got lucky last year with few injuries and some other factors.

Duke is more talented than GT.

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
We lack talent. Always been true under PJ the 'recruiter'. Got lucky last year with few injuries and some other factors.

Duke is more talented than GT.

That's not true in my eyes at all. The problem we have is we are a young team running CPJ's complicated offense.

We ask a lot of AB's with regards to blocking, they have to get out in space and make blocks. Chubb only has to pick up a blitzer from the backfield.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Ouch. Man we've had some well coached teams in the last few years, but I'm not impressed this year. Way too many mistakes. No way we win this game

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
This is not a top 25 team or acc coastal champion team in my mind right now. We still have time to turn around, but this is just embarrassing now.

stingyoa$$

Jolly Good Fellow
Offense is a mess. Missing that senior leadership big time. Mason, Laskey, Perkins,Hill, Smelter, Waller. These guys can't hold their jock straps. All of a sudden Thomas looks "average".