Mess of a start

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else think the first 2 games got in the teams head and the high Top 25 ranking. For as long as I can remember we have always been a good underdog team. Aside from special teams the D is giving the offense plenty of chances this half

Last edited:

GTHOSCHTON

Jolly Good Fellow
Well JT has played poorly again today and Tech looks very unathletic maybe we can pull this out but we need duke to help us

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
That's not true in my eyes at all. The problem we have is we are a young team running CPJ's complicated offense.

We ask a lot of AB's with regards to blocking, they have to get out in space and make blocks. Chubb only has to pick up a blitzer from the backfield.

Then the 4 returning OL must be freshmen.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
P Skov dinged up a while ago. Goes to sideline...but avoids Jay Shoop at least 3 times. As in, "I'll get past this myself. I'm not letting you get your hands on me and risk coming out."

GTHOSCHTON

Jolly Good Fellow
Well Tech is wrecked JT another poor game poor reads rattled loss of composure poor play calling as CPJ would say it is what it is we suck
Def gave up 12 our offense sucks

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Why were we not running a dive? They have a true freshman at tackle for a hurt player, we should have been picking on him.