Mess of a start again

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
This is just get worse game after game. Offense can't get anything done, and we keep screwing up basic punts. I applaud the D at least getting some stops.

Scubapro

Banned
We cant let their receivers run free...we HAVE to jam them at the line or they will have 400 yards passing and beat us 45-3

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Honestly it might be better to let Clemson win this anyways to keep the ACC looking good in the top 10. This might be one of the worst seasons I can think of under PJ if things keep going this way. We have way too many injured players

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Seriously. Can we all agree that Ted Roof is terrible? I'll give the offense a pass for being young and having injuries, but the defense has no excuse for giving up this amount of points.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I just don't see how we can win another game this season at this rate, the offense is getting no where anymore, special teams is horrific, and the D is tired out. Wondering also if PJ's job will be on the line this season as well

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
I wish PJ would stop wining like a little baby on the sidelines...you gotta know what you got bro. Deal with it.

jacob

Banned
I'm sorry but Paul Johnson is really starting to get on my nerves. There's no reason why he shouldnt have gone for that.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
hate to say it ya'll but were done for the season, bowl streak likely gone. This team is so far down in the dumps at this point. I feel for JT after such a great season last year

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Let's not get carried away. Clemson is probably the best team we've played so far. Duke is great defensively and we fell apart last week on defense. The defense sucks, the offense will improve and we'll probably win 4 more games even though we'll lose this one.

Also, if we would just bring 5-6 every single time our defense would look better.

jacob

Banned
Let's not get carried away. Clemson is probably the best team we've played so far. Duke is great defensively and we fell apart last week on defense. The defense sucks, the offense will improve and we'll probably win 4 more games even though we'll lose this one.
Offense improve? I don't know how you could see this offense improving.