Merry Christmas (Eve)

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Ok, seriously, it can't be Christmas yet.

Can it?

Merry Christmas to all, and this time next year hopefully a DVD of us beating uga in 2014 under the tree :)

foggy

Georgia Tech Fan
Merry Christmas all and especially Mack and Rodney. Rodney Haven't seen you since we went to the recruiting party years ago. Hope all is well

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
Hi foggy, I remember you and your girl friend coming to my house to pick me up. I enjoyed the recruiting party as I met some of the people who I had communicated with on both the Hive and Stingtalk. We both posted a lot in those days. Good to communicate with you again. We were two of the many who wanted to give Chan a chance. There was a group that wanted him and Braine ousted before Chan coached his first practice with the team. Chan was a good man, but not a great coach. Toward the end of his career at Tech, I believe he was too loyal to his assistants and did not want to replace any of them although some were not so good. Hope to see you on the board often, and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year on my birthday. By the way, all is well for an old codger. I don't look back because something may be gaining on me. My wife is also doing well except still having to put up with me.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Hi foggy, I remember you and your girl friend coming to my house to pick me up. I enjoyed the recruiting party as I met some of the people who I had communicated with on both the Hive and Stingtalk. We both posted a lot in those days. Good to communicate with you again. We were two of the many who wanted to give Chan a chance. There was a group that wanted him and Braine ousted before Chan coached his first practice with the team. Chan was a good man, but not a great coach. Toward the end of his career at Tech, I believe he was too loyal to his assistants and did not want to replace any of them although some were not so good. Hope to see you on the board often, and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year on my birthday. By the way, all is well for an old codger. I don't look back because something may be gaining on me. My wife is also doing well except still having to put up with me.
Talked to the Foggy this morning.........he is still full of fun and excitement for Ga Tech.......he is getting ready for a good Christmas and always is very respectful of my family during the holidays and at all times.Didnt know you two knew each other..........Uh Oh !