Meet the Freshmen

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

If I recall he had some crazy good stats and just seemed like one of those overlooked gems we managed to bag.

6’5”, 250, runs like a deer, and would rather hit someone than tote the rock. What’s not to love? Could be a breakout player possibly due to our need to improve pass rush. I’d like to see what he can do at OLB. If he can drop back and cover passes from time to time that long frame will come in handy.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
If I recall he had some crazy good stats and just seemed like one of those overlooked gems we managed to bag.

6’5”, 250, runs like a deer, and would rather hit someone than tote the rock. What’s not to love? Could be a breakout player possibly due to our need to improve pass rush. I’d like to see what he can do at OLB. If he can drop back and cover passes from time to time that long frame will come in handy.
Maybe we could just put him on the marquee TE on 3rd down?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
The White and Gold: OL Harrison Jump Could Be 'Late Bloomer' For Jackets
“He has great lower-body strength and mobility. The upper body is still being developed,” he said. “But it’s going to take place. They’ve got so many strength coaches (at Georgia Tech) and everything. He’s not a kid who is going to buck the system. He does what is expected of him, and this time next year we’ll be talking about a kid who can compete for a spot on the line.”