Media day Videos....

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I'd say the mass attrition of DLinemen forcing us to play certain guys early and others out of position meets my metaphor a little better. I have no idea how you can say "the pieces were ok enough.."

I dont know how you still refuse to acknowledge the improvement in the d after the scheme was tweaked. The pieces were there for a top 60 d. The coach wasnt. Thank god for paul. All i am asking for is top 60. We would lose one game last year. Maybe 2 with fsu

Btw. Not one of those departing dl were starters. Sure depth. But we didnt have dl injury issues. Even pelton said that was a miracle.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I dont know how you still refuse to acknowledge the improvement in the d after the scheme was tweaked. The pieces were there for a top 60 d. The coach wasnt. Thank god for paul. All i am asking for is top 60. We would lose one game last year. Maybe 2 with fsu

Btw. Not one of those departing dl were starters. Sure depth. But we didnt have dl injury issues. Even pelton said that was a miracle.
I'm also counting Jabari and Whitehead among the casualties. Commissiong would have been a major contributor, too. We could have used all three of those guys big time. Yeah, we improved some the last part of the season, but I'm not so sure how CPJ gets all the credit for that.